- Never follow your passion, but by all means bring it with you.
- Beware of teamwork.
- Vomit proudly and whenever necessary.
- Be careful, but don't be fooled--safety is never first.
- Think about what you are doing--never how.
- Ignore advice such as "Work smart, not hard." It's dangerous--and moronic.
- Consider quitting
Feel free to share your own conclusions.
I'm not sure if #3 has any connection with the spiritual journey. #4 reminds me of what Erwin McManus says, "Don't live a fail-safe life. Create an environment where it's safe to fail."